BIC Media Solutions (BMS) is moving forward with re-releasing and revising “It’s What We Do Together That Counts: The BIC Alliance Story,” in celebration of BIC Alliance’s 35th anniversary. LaunchPad Writing + Research’s Ted Moon will co-au- thor the book with BIC Alliance Founder and CEO Earl Heard.
Heard and Moon are telling the ongoing story of BIC Alliance and its strategic entities. Heard will use “It’s What We Do Together That Counts” to continue to draw upon his life and business experiences. The book is expected to be released in the spring.
BMS is also making great strides with two new TV series: “The Power of Networking” and “Champions of Christian Networking.”
“The Power of Networking” shares anecdotes, experiences and wisdom from entrepreneurs, business owners, motivation- al speakers, executives, media producers and more. “The Power of Networking” fea- tures interviews with:
• Luis Aguilar, president and CEO, Houston Area Safety Council.
• Dan Borné, former president, Louisiana Chemical Association.
• Chad Burke, CEO, Economic Alliance Houston Port Region.
• Henk De Zwart, president and CEO, FLO-BIN Rentals.
• Scott Gerber, co-founder and CEO, The Community Company.
• Kevin Hilton, CEO, IMPACT.
• John Howell, maser facilitator, Howell and Associates.
• Chris Lyon, partner, L4 Solutions.
• John McGovern, owner and CEO, Grimes, McGovern and Associates.
• Tanner Moran, managing director, Hastings Equity Partners.
• Buddy Tucker, vice president of sales and marketing, Ohmstede.
• John Zapalac, managing director, IVS Investment Banking.
Provicom, a state-of-the-art video pro- duction company based in Houston, is part- nering with BMS to produce “The Power of Networking.”
BMS is also launching “Champions of Christian Networking.” This series will fea- ture insights and pearls of wisdom from dozens of powerful and engaging Christian leaders.
“Champions of Christian Networking” features interviews with celebrities including Kevin Sorbo (actor) and Samantha Sorbo (talk show host), Jarred Coates (producer of “God’s Not Dead”), Jamie Grace (Grammy- nominated musician) and many more.
“Champions of Christian Networking” is being co-produced by Baltimore-based DBM Films and directed by Doug Maddox. It will air on Christian broadcasting networks and platforms across the country, including Upliftv and Parables TV.
Heroes Recognition Cruise, ‘Leisure Connection’ TV honor veterans BMS and the Sailing Angels Foundation recently held a Heroes Recognition Cruise in Kemah, Texas, to celebrate and remem- ber veterans, first responders and wounded warriors. More than 250 people and 25 boats attended the cruise.
BMS and Provicom filmed the Heroes Recognition Cruise, which aired on KIAH- TV, CW39. The cruise served as Episode 2 of “The Leisure Connection,” a 30-minute television show that showcases the best in lifestyle experiences, locations and events that you, your friends and family can enjoy together. Future episodes of “The Leisure Connection” will take place in other parts of Texas and Louisiana.